Monday 2 November 2015

OBJECTIVES ...My Philosophy and Goals in Life ♥ ..

Hye Everyone, I Am Tamilarai D/O Jaya Raman and you can call me Tamil. I was born in Taiping,Perak and i was raised up in Serdang, Kedah. Well, when i was nineteen ill finish up my STPM level at SMK Serdang,Kedah. Then i continued my degree at Unitar International University. Now im doing my fourth sem. Hope this sem would be grateful to me. Basically, my favourite food will be my moms cooking ,but at my hometown 'Youtiao' is my favourite one. ' Youtiao' also known as the Chinese cruller,Chinese oil stick and fried breadstick. This one is very famous in my hometown. My Hobbies are reading novels, story books, and listening songs. It could help me to reduce my tensions and make me to feel better . When i was child my ambition is want to become a doctor when i grew up i change my ambition as a teacher. Because i really love to become a teacher and i enjoyed to teach for students. The main reason i choose to become a teacher is my experience when i was study in primary school . My role model is my class teacher who teach me the lessons of life and who make me interest to choose this job. More than about that, i love my family so much and without my siblings im nothing. I love my friends too. There are my another family. Thats all about me i want to share here. 

My Philosophy On Setting Goals : 

I’ve not been much of a goal-setter in the past. I’ve achieved things I wanted to achieve. And I’ve challenged myself to push a bit harder, to stretch myself, and (for the most part) to finish what I start. But I’ve not been one to sit down at the beginning of the year and think, “OK, what do I want to achieve personally and professionally this year and how am I going to get there?” And obviously if I wasn’t writing firm yearly goals, I wasn’t conducting quarterly reviews of my progress and analyzing my results. I think one reason for this goal setting neglect has a lot to do with my personality type. I am highly motivated to achieve, especially when I’m inspired, passionate, or invested in some way. This has been my key to reaching “goals.”  There’s something I’m inspired to do, and dang if I don’t just get it done.  I’m not completely sure how or why, but something inside just urges me forward.
"When you set goals and achieve them, other good things happen too "!!!
My Teaching Philosophy and Goals
Learning is a language is not a luxury any longer. It is very important skill in order to survive in the multidiverse society of today. As we know, the world is becoming a global village. By learning a new language,students become aware of their place in the world. As a teacher, i will be inclined to use my multicultural teaching to compare the facts between the native language and the target language.
Second, motivation is another strong point in my teaching philosophy. I want to promote a positive environment in my classes. I don't want my classroom to be a teacher dominated monologue. That is why i will insure that all the students will participate by encouraging class discussion. Above all, dialogue with students is one of the most important aspects of my teaching.
The process of becoming a fine teacher is in permanent transformation and i will need to update my permanent transformation and i will need to update my practises on a regular basis and have a clear philosophy for these practises. 
                Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment